Consistent builds. Ridiculous speed. Next-gen developer experience. Works with any CI.
- Satellites – Fast, simple remote build runners that integrate seamlessly with any CI – the benefits of Earthly Cloud on top of your CI/CD platform
- Use Satellites with Jenkins, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, GitLab CI/CD, AWS CodeBuild, Google Cloud Build, and more
- Execute CI pipelines on your laptop, remotely, or in any CI
- Easily reproduce CI failures locally
- Containers make builds self-contained, isolated, consistent, and portable
- Correct execution, regardless of the environment
- New colleagues get started fast: no special configuration necessary
- Automatically caches results at each step of the build
- Redundant work is eliminated in subsequent builds
- Caching makes builds fast and efficient
- No configuration required
- 2-20x faster builds in CI
- Rebuild only what has changed
- Automatic parallel execution
- Automatic caching with no configuration required
- Like layer caching, but for the entire pipeline, not just for images
- No upload/download of cache – instantly available
- Quickly grasp Earthfiles without prior knowledge
- Syntax that is easy to write and understand by all engineers
- It's like Dockerfile and Makefile had a baby
VERSION 0.7FROM golang:1.13-alpine3.11RUN apk --update --no-cache add gitWORKDIR /go-exampleall:BUILD +buildBUILD +lintbuild:COPY main.go .RUN go build -o build/go-example main.goSAVE ARTIFACT build/go-example AS LOCAL build/go-examplelint:RUN go get golang.org/x/lint/golintCOPY main.go .RUN golint -set_exit_status ./...
- Flexibility to run builds on your laptop, remotely, or in any CI
- Reproduce CI failures locally, so you can debug and resolve issues more efficiently
- Simple, recognizable syntax – like Dockerfile and Makefile had a baby
- Run x86 builds from Apple Silicon natively
- Builds are faster because of Satellites' instantly available build cache
- Works with the compilers and build tools you use.
- If it runs on Linux, it runs on Earthly.
- You don’t have to rewrite your existing builds or replace your
- Use Earthly as a wrapper around your existing builds and get Earthly’s consistency, parallelization, and caching.
- Works with both monorepos and polyrepos
- Builds can be split across multiple subdirectories or even repositories
- Reuse, don't repeat: reference builds, recipes, artifacts, and images from other locations